Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swim Lessons

 
        If you are interested please contact me!
 
Gracie Sales
hm. (760) 734-1553
cell. (760) 917-5225


I am a certified swim instructor, lifeguard, certified first responder, certified in AED/CPR/AR and certified in first aid. 

I have been teaching swim lesson at the Wave Water Park for the past 2 and a half summers, and have taught around 200 kids ages newborn-15 years of age to swim. I can easily teach teens and adults too if needed.

I am very flexible with my schedule right now, so you can let me know what days and times work for you!  I can do a full session of Six 1/2 hour lessons 3 times/week, or you can schedule as many lessons as you would like.

I do lessons in my pool in Vista, which on warm days is around 85 degrees! Or, I can come to you for a small charge for gas.
 
My Price:
$25 for each private 1/2 hour lesson
$20 for each semi-private 1/2 hour lesson
 
Other Swim Lesson Rates in the area, so you can compare:
Private 1/2 hour lesson: 
  • Murray Callan Swim School $43.88
  • YMCA $27

No comments: