Friday, January 6, 2012

Aloha!

Made it to Hawaii!
This morning after breakfast we had a welcoming ceremony where the team leaders of the different DTS's spoke and presented the gifts that we all brought. After that we were broken up into our classess and we met our staff and the other members of our team.
Its been a really great day so far and I've met many people from all parts of the world. Need to take a nap, really exhausted!
Please continue to pray, that God would give me strength and healing, as I am not feeling very good and also that he would help me to make strong lasting relationships. Oh and that I would make friends with the 8 other girls I live with, all but one speak Korean and very little English and the one that speaks English came with another girl in a different DTS so she is mostly with her.
Other that I am enjoying my time, a little homesick but I know itll pass once I start.getting to know people better :) Thank you for youre prayers and support!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Rosaura said...

Hi Gracie!!
Thought I'd let you know that I'm praying for you!!
I'm in between jobs at the moment but as soon as I can I will definitely be supporting you financially as well!!
Love you!
Auntie Rosie