Sunday, March 4, 2012

Team building for my outreach to the Phillipines



On Saturday March 3rd my outreach team had a team building day. We did alot of different games and team building exercises that made us work on things like communication, trust, & conflict. It was a really good time of learning about each of our learning styles, roles as leaders, how to strategize as a team to overcome obstacles, and how to resolve conflict within our team. The Lord has blessed me with a really great and unique team. I'm really excited for to see what God has in store for us.

Please continue to pray for our team that we'd grow closer in our relationship with the Lord and eachother and that we will be open and willing to be used I any and every way the Lord has planned for us.
Also, there is still alot that needs to be done before we leave so please continue to pray that everything will go smoothly and quickly.



ThanksForFollowingMyAdventures!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: