Monday, May 13, 2013

LIFE

Hi ya'll! It's been quite some time since I have actually written anything on here so I felt like it was time for an update!


First off, I wanted to thank those of you who are still so faithfully supporting me monthly! I am saving for my next big adventure with God. Let me tell you a little bit about what that looks like for my next few months.

Currently, I am taking an online TESOL course. This will give me a certificate to teach English to second language learners. I am hoping this will help a lot when I finally make my big move to another country. Also, it will give me just another tool to be used for whatever purpose God calls me to in serving third world countries.

After, I finish my TESOL course I will be starting online Bible/Theology classes through Life Pacific College's Distance Learning program. I have a couple Bible classes to complete until I can start Life's Degree completion program. That is where I need your prayers the most right now! The Degree Completion program is a program geared for adults 24years and older. I have appealed for early acceptance just after my 22nd birthday. It's a stretch but I know if this is where God wants me to be then I will get into the program! However, the more prayers on my side the better ;)

Through this program I will receive my Bachelors in Biblical Studies/Ministry Leadership within 18 months from starting. Also, the program is all online and I can do it from any country in the world. So I will still have flexibility to continue missions work while getting my degree!

My heart is still on Africa! Through all this I long to be back in Africa more than anything. Please continue to prayer with me as God opens doors and brings new opportunities to me that I will hear His clear voice and that I will know which opportunities I should take.

Thank you again for your faithful support and prayers! I couldn't be on this journey without all of you.

Please pray for:

1.) Finishing my TESOL program; that I'd finish on time and with a decent grade

2.) Transition into my Life Bible classes; that it'd go smooth when registering and beginning classes

3.) Appeal for acceptance into Life's Degree Completion program; that Lord willing I'd be accepted!

4.) Missions; that God's voice would be clear when planning out where and who to serve with next :)


Thank you again!!!!

No comments: