Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bush Baby

Hello hello hello :)
I am officially back in California. Although I still feel like I'm on Mozambique time. This jet lag business has been rough!

I hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to say thank you again all who supported me financially and through prayers on this trip. Just like any short term missions trip its hard to say I came back feeling like I did anything big for the people there. Instead, I came back feeling like God revealed to me more about myself then anything else.

As many of you know I went to Mozambique to visit Luke and Kristen Rider and to see their ministry to see if someday in the future I felt called to move out there and partner with them. I can honestly say after this trip that I love the Rider's even more and am even more excited about working with them. Now, I don't have all the details yet but I would really like to go back to Mozambique ASAP! Waiting on God's timing though and praying about the capacity in which I can best help serve Luke and Kristen and the people of Mozambique. Sorry, no new answers on that at the moment.

More stories and updates soon :)

Check soon for my story about cutting all my hair off in Mozambique.

TTFN!
 

No comments: