Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Prayer requests for Moz Moz Mozambique!

Hi again.  It's getting so close to the day when I depart on my next big adventure! This time I am going to Mozambique,  Africa. I am getting so excited and feeling so blessed by all the friends and family I have who are supporting me. Just wanted to send a quick update to you all with a few prayer requests.

 Please be praying that:

•more people will be moved to support me financially (I still need $1,040 & there's less then two weeks left!)

• I will continue to press into God & not be distracted by the business of preparations

• that God would speak clearly & I'd be able to see His vision for my future ministry in Moz.

• that my health would continue to be good without any really "bad days" and that I wouldn't be distracted by it

Thank you all for your faithful support!

No comments: