Thursday, April 10, 2014

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

Hello all! It's been a few months since I've posted anything and I apologize for that. I feel like there's  been nothing exciting to post about so I haven't had the desire to write. I'm realizing that is wrong though. Just because I'm not traveling to the other side of the world doesn't mean I don't need your constant support through prayer. 

So here is a little bit about what has been happening with me since Mozambique: 

Coming home from a trip is always hard. Then after I am home the goal is "how do I get back?" and "what should I do to prepare myself to go back?" God is always clear on one thing "Serve me wholeheartedly with your life, time, and resources and you will be satisfied." God's freedom to choose in what capacity I serve Him is a blessing and a frustration. Sometimes I wish He'd just lay it out for me, "Go to this country and work with or start this ministry." That probably wouldn't be easier though since I didn't make the decision on my own. It's a win win and a lose lose at the same time, depending on how you look at it. 

So that's where you guys come in! I need your help. I need your prayers for Gods direction in my life.   My heart is still to serve Him on the mission field in any capacity He calls me to. The tough part is just discerning where and when He's calling me. 
 I am currently applying to a couple different opportunities overseas and would love your prayers that The Lord would open the doors if that is His will for my life. I will explain in further detail as I get closer to making the choices to take those opportunities.

Sorry for being so ambiguous. I will write more later! For now I just wanted to send out a quick request for prayer for clarity and to hear Gods voice in the direction I should move in.

Thank you! Thank you! T.T.F.N. (Ta Ta For Now!)